Kensington London, 5th Avenue New York,
Xin Tian Di Shanghai, 16th Arrondissement Paris,
Double Bay Sydney.
5th Avenue New York,
Xin Tian Di Shanghai,
16th Arrondissement Paris,
Double Bay Sydney.
SJD, envisioned that one day they would create a truly world class project in one of Australia’s most exclusive and desirable suburbs, Double Bay. Now finally that day has come and you can take your place amongst the finest addresses in the world, in fact take your place atop of them all. Just when you thought living in Double Bay couldn’t get any better – SJD, the acclaimed developer of 1788, is taking it up a notch. Right next door – yet on another plane, Encore 1788 Residences will be in a class of its own. Stylish, elegant, captivating and beyond comparison. Everything you expect and then some, yours for the taking, but for a limited time only.
NEWLY COMPLETED 1788 ACTUAL PHOTO
Double Bay has always been home to some of the world’s most beautiful homes, however SJD raised the bar with their recently completed building 1788, when most thought that the bar could not be raised any further. More refined, more elegant and certainly more desirable. Best in class, by a long, long way. Well the 1788 team has decided on one final curtain call, a final performance, this time with renewed intent. To go one further, to up the ante yet again. Welcome to Encore Double Bay.
Disclaimer: Completed apartments may vary from the images shown. All descriptions, dimensions, references to conditions and necessary permutations for use and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct. Changes may be made during the development and dimensions, fixtures, fittings, finishes and specifications are subject to change without notice. Any intending purchaser should not rely on them as a promise, warrant, or statement or representation of fact, and must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise to the correctness of each item, and where necessary seek appropriate professional advice. SJD DB2 Pty Ltd and their related companies, representatives and agents accept no responsibility or liability for any loss, damage or claim of whatsoever nature suﬀered by any person or persons seeking to rely on any information, representation, projection, opinion or other statement provided herein.
What this policy covers
Our collection, use and disclosure of your personal information is regulated by the Australian Privacy Principles under the Privacy Act 1988. You can find more information about your privacy rights at the Privacy Commissioner’s website: http://www.oaic.gov.au.
What personal information we collect
We collect information from you when you register to use this site. This includes your email address and additional demographic information as provided by you on the registration form.
Please note that you are able to browse any publicly accessible sections of this website completely anonymously without signing up.
The content you create as part of your interactions with this website. These can include responses to surveys, comments on discussion forums, or any of the other engagement opportunities available here.
We collect information about your usage of the site, such as pages visited, documents downloaded, etc.
How we use the information we collect
We collect this information in order to:
• analyze and interpret it to help meet our objectives and obligations;
• communicate information to you about engagement opportunities, events, our projects and other initiatives to sell or lease property or any other our products; and
• respond to inquiries and otherwise engage with stakeholders.
Our website may contain links to other websites. Those links are provided for convenience and may not remain current or be maintained. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of linked websites and we suggest you review the privacy policies of those websites before using them.
While no online service is completely secure, we work very hard to protect information about you against unauthorized access, use, alteration, or destruction and take all reasonable measures to do so.
Who do we disclosure your privacy information to:
We may disclose your personal information to:
• our employees, related companies in the group, contractors, real estate agents, valuers, financier and financier’s consultant and employees or service providers for the purposes of operation of our website or our business, fulfilling requests by you, and to otherwise provide products and services to you including without limitation. These
• suppliers and service providers, and other third parties with whom we have business relationships, for business, marketing, and financing and any other related purposes.
• any government organisation for any authorised purpose,
Requesting access or correcting your personal information
Subject to applicable local laws and regulations, you may have some or all of the following rights with respect to your personal data:
• to access your personal data and to rectify any inaccuracies within that personal data;
• to request for the erasure of your personal data residing with us;
• to request your personal data in portable, machine-readable format; and
• to withdraw your consent to our processing of their personal data.
If you wish to contact us with a request relating to the personal information we hold about you, please contact us using the contact details set out below including your name and contact details. We may need to verify your identity before providing you with your personal information.
In some cases, we may be unable to provide you with access to all your personal information and where this occurs, we will explain why. We will deal with all requests for access to personal information within a reasonable timeframe.